I will be using this blog to post current specials from Usborne Books!! It will include specials for hostesses, guests that want to place orders and consultants as well. I will also post about any specials that I will personally be having so keep an eye out and check in frequently as I will update as often as I can! Posts will be deleted once the specials have expired.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

July Starter Kit









Looking for extra income? Come join us!
Achieve your goals and do something you really love.
Make a difference in your community.
Earn extra income (you earn 25% of all of your sales!!) and spend more time with your family.
We can help you achieve your goals and dreams!
Now is a great time to invest in your future and Join the Best!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its great & Its interesting thanks for sharing...
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales